Copyright law gives the copyright owner the exclusive right to control the use of copyright protected works. All of the material published on our websites is protected by copyright law and should only be used as set out in the “How can you use content generated by eti Dynamics”. Use that is made without our permission may therefore infringe our copyright which can result in personal and corporate liability. Where we state below that something is not allowed or permitted, then to do so is a breach of our terms and conditions, i.e. is a breach of contract, and almost certainly also violates copyright law.
eti Dynamics content applies to all of our websites listed above.
How can you use content generated by eti Dynamics
You can do the following:
• View our content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with our websites and store our content on that device for your personal use.
• Print single copies of articles on paper for your personal use.
• Share links to articles by using the article tools we make available at the foot of each article.
• Publish online any text from our websites or forward any text from our websites to other individuals, provided this is not done for commercial gain. “Commercial gain” means that you are extracting value for your own work that would not be possible if you were not using eti Dynamics content within that work - for example by attracting advertising revenue, subscription payments, or by reducing the need for users or other third parties to pay for eti Dynamics content.
• Republish full or part of eti Dynamics content or articles on an occasional basis as part of your own original work and provided this is not done for commercial gain. You must attribute the use to the tiCorridors.com / eti Dynamics (including the individual author) and provide a link back to www.tiCorridors.com and/or www.eti Dynamics.com (online use) or reference (offline use) to the original article.
You cannot do the following
• Copy, publish or redistribute full or partial text of articles in any way.
• Archive or store any of our content for access by anyone other than yourself.
• Create summaries, abstracts or other derivative works from our content, except as permitted in the “How can you use content generated by eti Dynamics” section above.
• Photocopy or scan copies of articles.
Fair Use Policy
Copyright law does allow, to a limited extent, republication for certain limited purposes, including the reporting of news. From our perspective, we regard use as “fair” if a third party uses their own words when reporting on facts that the eti Dynamics has also reported, and provided that an appropriate attribution is provided. We do not regard it as “fair” if our content is copied frequently or extensively, our opinions are republished or if our content is used by a third party service in such a way that such service is a substitute for our own products and services. Unless your use of our content is described in the section above “How can you use content generated by eti Dynamics”, it is likely that we regard it as “unfair” and a breach of our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about this copyright policy then please write to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to FAO: “Webmaster”, ETI Dynamics Ltd. 404 Albany House, 324-326 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, United Kingdom.